Congratulations on reaching the end of your undergraduate career! Here’s a checklist to help you see if you’re prepared to graduate with EHP honors.
If you meet the following criteria, the words “with honors” (note, this is distinct from Latinate honors; see explanation here) will be added to your diploma.
Also, you will receive an EHP Honors Medal to wear at graduation.
To graduate with honors, you must have:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 (EHP sends a list of qualifying students to the College prior to graduation). (Note: If you do not meet the GPA requirements, we unfortunately cannot print “with honors” on your diploma. However, you may still wear the EHP Medal at graduation signifying your participation in the program.)
- Lived in Andrews Hall for at least one year during your undergraduate career.
- Completed EHON 1151: Critical Encounters I
- Regularly attented major EHP events (Meet and Greet, Banquest, the EHP retreat and cultural events).
- Completed and submitted your graduation portfolio.